The Sigourney Public Library has a fax machine for staff and public use.
Faxing of documents will be done by the library staff. A confirmation page is given with each fax that is sent to indicate the success or failure of the fax.
- Faxes can be sent and received.
- Cost is $2.00 for the first page and $0.50 for each additional page. (Max charge $10.00)
- Overseas faxes are $3.00 for the first page and $0.50 for each additional page. (Max charge $10.00)
- Fax Number is: 641-622-3391.
- Service is available during regular library hours.
The library is NOT responsible for successful transmission of outgoing or incoming faxes, nor is the library responsible for any damage, loss of data or consequential damage arising out of the use of this service.
Anyone expecting a fax should notify the library immediately. The library will call the recipient when the fax is received. The patron will have 5 days to pick up the fax, if not picked up it will be shredded. The library staff will not read incoming faxes, but will place them in a folder until they are picked up.